This is a BIG Release!
Aside from the usual culprits and bugfixes, this release has a whopping list of new user-facing features you will all be excited about! 😺
- Cat Pictures! 😺 Yes that’s right! You can now upload images/photos straight to your twtxt.net feed.
- Avatars! 🤦♂️ You can now upload your own mug shot of yourself! 🎉
- Password Reset now works so you can recover from a forgotten password.
- Replies are more convenient and intuiative.
And on top of all that?! 😲
- APIv1 with the following endpoints:
What is this you say? This is for the new and upcoming Mobile (iOS) App, upcoming CLI and all kinds of other integrations you smart devs will come up with! 🎉😎
BIG Should out to all the new Contributors on the project and for all the support so far!
- @dbohdan for contributing security fixes
- @dooven for contributing heaps of bug fixes and having the best Test Plans!
- @shahxeb for building out the Password Reset and Media Upload features!
- @lukem for spinning up a new twtxt instnace!
- @aaadonai for building out the new iOS Mobile App!
- @flavienbwk for fixing documentation and Docker build flows!
If I missed anyone, please hit me up on twtxt.net and tag me
- Fix size of external feed icons
- Fix alignment of Twts a bit better (align the actions and Twt post time)
- Fix alignment of uploaded media to be display: block; aligned
- Fix postas functionality post Media Upload (Missing form= attr)
- Fix downscale resolution of media
- Fix bug with appending new media URI to text input
- Fix misuse of pronoun in postas dropdown field
- Fix sourcer links in README
- Fix bad error handling in /settings endpoint for missing avatar_file (Fixes #63)
- Fix potential vulnerability and limit fetches to a configurable limit
- Fix accidental double posting
- Fix /settings handler to limit request body
- Fix followers page (#53)
- Fix wording on settings re showing followers publicly
- Fix bug that incorrectly redirects to the / when you’re posting from /discover
- Fix profile template and profile type to show followers correctly with correct link
- Fix Profile.Type setting when calling .Profile() on models
- Fix a few misisng trimSuffix calls in some tempaltes
- Fix sessino persistence and increase default session timeout to 10days (#49)
- Fix session unmarshalling caused by 150690c
- Fix the mess that is User/Feed URL vs. TwtURL (#47)
- Fix user registration to disallow existing users and feeds
- Fix the specialUsernames feeds for the adminuser properly on twtxt.net
- Fix remainder of feeds on twtxt.net (we lost the contents of news oh well)
- Fix new feed entities on twtxt.net
- Fix all logging in background jobs to only output warnings
- Fix and tidy up dependencies
- Add /api/v1/follow endpoint
- Add /api/v1/discover endpoint
- Add /api/v1/timeline endpoint and content negogiation for general NotFound handler
- Add a basic APIv1 set of endpoints (#66)
- Add Media Upload Support (#69)
- Add Etag in AvatarHandler (#67)
- Add meta tags to base template
- Add improved mobile friendly top navbar
- Add logging for SMTP configuration on startup
- Add configuration options for SMTP From addresss used
- Add fixPossibleFeedFollowers migration for twtxt.net
- Add avatar upload to /settings (#61)
- Add update email to /settings (Fixees #55
- Add Password Reset feature (#51)
- Add list of local (sub)Feeds to the /feeds view for better discovery of user created feeds
- Add Feed model with feed profiles
- Add link to followers
- Add random tweet prompts for a nice variance on the text placeholder
- Add user Avatars to the User Profile view as well
- Add Identicons and support for Profile Avatars (#43)
- Add a flag that allows users to set if the public can see who follows them
- Update CHANGELOG for 0.0.11
- Update README.md
- Update README
- Update and improve handling to include conventional (re …) (#68)
- Update pager wording
- Update pager wording (It’s Twts)
- Update CHANGELOG for 0.0.11
- Update default list of external feeds and add we-are-twtxt
- Update feed sources, refactor and improve the UI/UX by displaying feed sources by source instead of lumped together
You can’t perform that action at this time.