This is a bit of a minor bug-fix release, but also contains a couple of important features for “Discoverability”.
- Fixed a bug where you were logged out every ~10mins due to incorrect configuration handling of sessions.
- NEW: Added a new feature whereby other
twtxtclients that follow or hit your feed for the first time are detected and a special post is made with a special feed called
twtxtwhich will popup in the /discover view and added to your “Followers” list in /settings. Hopefully this will help with discovering new users out in the wild that might follow your posts! Happy twt’ing! 🤗
- Fix formatting in FormatRequest
- Fix the session timeout (which was never set0
- Fix some embarrassing typos 🙂
- Fix error handling for parsing feeds and feed sources
- Add bad feed detection and log possible bad feeds (no action taken yet)
- Add new feature to detect new followers of feeds on twtxt.net from twtxt User-Agent strings
- Add twtxt to reserve usernames
- Add an improved /about page and add a /help page to help new users
- Update README and remove references to the non-existent CLI (this will come later)
- Update default job interval of UpdateFeedSourcesJob
You can’t perform that action at this time.