€50k - €70k • Company Website https://benchkram.de
As a Go Engineer you will support the ongoing development of our microservice infrastruture for plyd.io and support customers developing their cloud infrastructure/services.
WHO WE ARE
We are a Cloud Startup from Stuttgart, Germany dedicated to push video analysis for amateur sport teams to the next level, with a focus on Handball.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Support us in Consulting projects
- Port our infrastructure to a managed Kubernetes instance
- Write Go services
- Create a Desktop App for video upload based on https://github.com/Equanox/gotron
- Lead Junior Go developers
WHO YOU ARE
- Passionated Go developer with experience in other system programming languages like C++, Rust or Java.
- Experience with AWS,GCE or Digital Ocean.
- A will to learn the newest cloud technologies regularly
- Nice to Have: Kubernetes
- Nice to Have: Open Source Projects
- Remote friendly infrastructure
- Engineering Culture
- Coffee and Drinks
- Work on Open Source Projects
- Possibility for Equity
- 30 vacation days
This position can be done 100% remote. With some personal meetings from time to time.