Want to work for one of France’s top start-ups?
Want to build an innovative product to be used by thousands of users?
My client is a new bank – focussing on SMEs. They are extremely well funded and have gained over 50,000 clients in under 2 years. Their aim is to create a bank that companies will LOVE to use – easy, efficient and hassle-free .
They have asked me to find mid-senior Go engineers with production experience of large-scale, microservices architecture. Their backend stack/tools consist of Go, Kafka, Kubernetes, ELK, AWS.
This is a complex project with lots of scalability issues to solve. Other responsibilities include:
- Architecting and developing the services to enrich their APIs
- Supervising the technical aspect of the backend and participating in complex conception issues
- Improving the microservices architecture of their API
- Integrating data coming from different sources (including banking APIs and SaaS APIs)
- Participating in the development of our open-source and internal tools
They would like you to have:
- strong Go experience or Ruby, Java, Python, C or Scala programming skills
- exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web applications and micro-services
- work in an organized manner with test coverage, and other best practices
They have a fantastic work environment and culture and plenty of perks.
Apply now or email email@example.com for more details.