Grab a hot beverage and a warm blanket because it’s time for a fireside chat with the Go Time panel! We discuss many topics of interest: what we’d build if we had 2 weeks to build anything in Go, the things about Go that “grind our gears”, our ideal work environments, and advice we’d give ourselves if we were starting our career all over again.
- DigitalOcean – The simplest cloud platform for developers and teams Whether you’re running one virtual machine or ten thousand, makes managing your infrastructure too easy. Get started for free with a $50 credit. Learn more at do.co/changelog.
- strongDM – Manage access to any database, server, and environment. strongDM makes it easy for DevOps to enforce the controls InfoSec teams require.
- GoCD + Kubernetes – With GoCD running on Kubernetes, you define your build workflow and let GoCD provision and scale build infrastructure on the fly. GoCD installs as a Kubernetes native application. Scale your build infrastructure elastically. Learn more at gocd.org/kubernetes
- Mat Ryer – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
- Johnny Boursiquot – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Jon Calhoun – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Jaana B. Dogan (JBD) – Twitter, GitHub, Website
Notes and Links