- The import path changed from
- This package no longer support Oracle databases. This decision was
taken because too few people actually used this package with Oracle and it
was the most difficult to test (we didn’t run on CI due the lack of an
official Docker image, etc).
- The public API was totally rewritten to be more flexible and ideomatic.
It now uses functional options. It differs from v2, but should be easy
enough to upgrade.
- Some deprecated APIs from v2 were removed as well.
- This now requires Go >= 1.13.
- We now have a CLI so you can easily use testfixtures to load a sample
database from fixtures if you want.
- Templating via text/template
is now available. This allows some fancier use cases like generating data
or specific columns dynamically.
- It’s now possible to choose which time zone to use when parsing timestamps
from fixtures. The default is the same as before, whatever is set on
- Errors now use the new
%wverb only available on Go >= 1.13.
- Travis and AppVeyor are gone. We’re using GitHub Actions exclusively now.
The whole suite is ran inside Docker (with help of Docker Compose), so it’s
easy to run tests locally as well.
You can’t perform that action at this time.