LIVE from LondonGophers as part of GopherCon UK! Mat Ryer, and Mark Bates were joined by Liz Rice, Kat Zień, Gautam Rege to talk about the magic in Go’s standard library. Huge thanks to the organizers of LondonGophers and GopherCon UK for making this possible.
Linode – Our cloud server of choice. Deploy a fast, efficient, native SSD cloud server for only $5/month. Get 4 months free using the code
changelog2019. Start your server – head to linode.com/changelog
- X-Team – The world’s most energizing community for developers. We’re looking for Go developers to join the community and get energized. Join us at x-team.com/join
KubeCon + CloudNativeCon – The Cloud Native Computing Foundation’s flagship Kubernetes community conference which gathers adopters and technologists from leading open source and cloud native communities. Learn more and register — get 10% off with the code
- Fastly – Our bandwidth partner. Fastly powers fast, secure, and scalable digital experiences. Move beyond your content delivery network to their powerful edge cloud platform. Learn more at fastly.com.
- Liz Rice – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Kat Zień – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Gautam Rege – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Mat Ryer – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
- Mark Bates – Twitter, GitHub, Website
Notes and Links
- Gophercon UK
- Go compiler intrinsics
- r/golang ~> The init function
- Watch this on YouTube