Panelists Mat Ryer, Johnny Boursiquot, Jon Calhoun, and guest panelist Egon Elbre discuss what they build, why, and how they do it. Everybody has their own unique process for getting things done, so today we’re going to learn about them. Too often processes get in the way and slow things down. How do we look for signs of those slow downs? How do we create a space where people are free to discuss their thoughts and struggles?
Join Changelog++ to support our work, get closer to the metal, and make the ads disappear!
- strongDM – Manage access to any database, server, and environment. strongDM makes it easy for DevOps to enforce the controls InfoSec teams require.
- DigitalOcean – Check out DigitalOcean’s dedicated vCPU Droplets with dedicated vCPU threads. Get started for free with a $50 credit. Learn more at do.co/changelog.
- Rollbar – We move fast and fix things because of Rollbar. Resolve errors in minutes. Deploy with confidence. Learn more at rollbar.com/changelog.
- Fastly – Our bandwidth partner. Fastly powers fast, secure, and scalable digital experiences. Move beyond your content delivery network to their powerful edge cloud platform. Learn more at fastly.com.
- Egon Elbre – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn
- Mat Ryer – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
- Johnny Boursiquot – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Jon Calhoun – Twitter, GitHub, Website
Notes and Links
Our show notes are open source on GitHub.
SUBSCRIBE ~> Brain Science — For the curious! We’re exploring the inner-workings of the human brain to understand behavior change, habit formation, mental health, and being human.