Panelists Mat Ryer and Carmen Andoh are joined by guest panelists Marwan Sulaiman and Aaron Schlesinger to discuss Go modules and the Athens project.
- DigitalOcean – Check out DigitalOcean’s dedicated vCPU Droplets with dedicated vCPU threads. Get started for free with a $50 credit. Learn more at do.co/changelog.
- strongDM – Manage access to any database, server, and environment. strongDM makes it easy for DevOps to enforce the controls InfoSec teams require.
- GoCD + Kubernetes – With GoCD running on Kubernetes, you define your build workflow and let GoCD provision and scale build infrastructure on the fly. GoCD installs as a Kubernetes native application. Scale your build infrastructure elastically. Learn more at gocd.org/kubernetes
- Fastly – Our bandwidth partner. Fastly powers fast, secure, and scalable digital experiences. Move beyond your content delivery network to their powerful edge cloud platform. Learn more at fastly.com.
- Aaron Schlesinger – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Marwan Sulaiman – Twitter, GitHub
- Mat Ryer – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
- Carmen Andoh – Twitter, GitHub
Notes and Links
- Here’s the computer Marwan talked about
- Marwan attended App Academy
- gomods/athens on GitHub
- Athens download protocol
- Go modules
- Check out #athens in Gopher Slack
- Maintaining module requirements
- Go module services
- Using Go Modules
- The Go Modules Proxy Documentation
- Checking Go Package API Compatibility
- twitchtv/twirp – simple RPC framework with protobuf service definitions
- A nibble is half of a byte 💫