Panelists Mat Ryer, Johnny Boursiquot, Jaana B. Dogan, and Mark Bates discuss how humans build machine to machine integrations via APIs — the good, the bad, and the ugly — and how to give yourself the best chance of success.
- DigitalOcean – Check out DigitalOcean’s dedicated vCPU Droplets with dedicated vCPU threads. Get started for free with a $100 credit. Learn more at do.co/changelog.
- strongDM – Manage access to any database, server, and environment. strongDM makes it easy for DevOps to enforce the controls InfoSec teams require.
- Rollbar – We move fast and fix things because of Rollbar. Resolve errors in minutes. Deploy with confidence. Learn more at rollbar.com/changelog.
- Fastly – Our bandwidth partner. Fastly powers fast, secure, and scalable digital experiences. Move beyond your content delivery network to their powerful edge cloud platform. Learn more at fastly.com.
- Mat Ryer – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
- Johnny Boursiquot – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Jaana B. Dogan (JBD) – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Mark Bates – Twitter, GitHub, Website
Notes and Links