Matt Jaffee joined the show and talked with us about Pilosa, building distributed index with Go, and other interesting projects and news.
- Airbrake – Airbrake is an exception reporting service, currently providing error monitoring for 50,000 applications with support for 18 programming languages.
- ActiveState – ActiveState builds open source language distributions for Go, Python, Perl, Ruby and Tcl. More than 2 million developers & 97% of Fortune 1000 companies use ActiveState including Pepsico, Lockheed Martin & NASA. Check out activestate.com/gotime
Linode – Our cloud server of choice. Deploy a fast, efficient, native SSD cloud server for only $5/month. Get 4 months free using the code
changelog2018. Start your server – head to linode.com/changelog
- Fastly – Our bandwidth partner. Fastly powers fast, secure, and scalable digital experiences. Move beyond your content delivery network to their powerful edge cloud platform. Learn more at fastly.com.
- Matt Jaffee – Twitter, GitHub
- Erik St. Martin – Twitter, GitHub
- Carlisia Pinto – Twitter, GitHub
- Brian Ketelsen – Twitter, GitHub
Notes and Links
Interesting Go Projects and News
cu – idiomatic interface to the CUDA Driver API
gotop – A terminal based graphical activity monitor inspired by gtop and vtop
dqlite – Distributed SQLite for Go applications
Free Software Friday
Erik – Michal Derkacz
Carlisia – Mastering io Pipes on JustForFunc
Brian – All Contributors
Matt – Liz Rice