Nate Finch joined the show this week to talk about Juju, Charms, maturing a project along side Go, Gorram, finding your happy path, and more.
Linode – Our cloud server of choice. Get one of the fastest, most efficient SSD cloud servers for only $5/mo. Use the code
changelog2017to get 4 months free!
- Fastly – Our bandwidth partner. Fastly powers fast, secure, and scalable digital experiences. Move beyond your content delivery network to their powerful edge cloud platform.
- StackImpact – StackImpact is all about profiling and monitoring for Go. Laser focus on the performance of your Go applications.
- Code School – On Track With Go — Learn what makes Go a great fit for concurrent programs and how you can use it to leverage the power of modern computer architectures in this new course for those getting started with Go.
- Nate Finch – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Erik St. Martin – Twitter, GitHub
- Carlisia Pinto – Twitter, GitHub
Notes and Links
- juju – is devops distilled
- Gorram – It’s like go run for any go function
- Go Proverbs
- Vanity Imports with Hugo
Free Software Friday
- Erik: Container Network Interface – networking for Linux containers
- Carlisia: Kinetic – High-Performance AWS Kinesis Client for Go. An easier way to access kinesis shards and poll them etc, takes all that logic out and makes stuff easy.
Nate: Hugo – A Fast and Flexible Static Site Generator built with love in Go